2004 Toyota Sequoia Chip Key Transponder Programming Instructions
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert your Master Key (Black) into the ignition.
3. Turn the ignition from LOCK to ON 5 times within 15 seconds, on the 5th time, leave the key in the ON position.
4. Open and close the driver's door 6 times within 20 seconds.
5. Turn the Master Key back to LOCK and remove.
6. Insert the new blank key and turn to the ON position.
7. Leave in ON position for a full minute while the key registers with the vehicle.
8. After 60+ seconds, remove the key.
9. Open then close the driver's door to end the procedure.
If you need keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for this Sequoia click here.