2007 Toyota 4Runner Ignition Chip Key Transponder Programming Instructions
How to Program a 2007 Toyota 4Runner Ignition Smart Chip Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
- Enter vehicle and close all doors
- Insert master Toyota key in and out of ignition cylinder 4 times. On the 5th time leave the master key in the ignition cylinder
- Open and close driver’s side door 6 times
- Remove master key from ignition cylinder.
- Verify that security light on the information display is solid, indicating that the car successfully entered programming mode
- Insert new transponder chip key
- Watch security light blinking for about 60 seconds
- When security light goes out, your new key should be successfully programmed
- Remove new key from the ignition cylinder
- To verify that your new key is able to deactivate anti-theft system: security indicator light on the information display should disappear when inserting properly programmed key into ignition cylinder
- If programming is unsuccessful start over at step
If you need programming instructions for key fob click here.