How to Program a 2022 Ford Super Duty F250, F350, F450, F550 Ignition Fob Smart Chip Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
Use these instructions if your Ford F250, F350, F450, F550 has the flip key system.
You must have two programmed working keys to add a third. Your new key must be cut before you start the procedure.
Note: It requires the correct speed turning key off and on when trying to enter program mode. It may take several attempts.
1. Insert first programmed working key and cycle key from OFF to Run (Not Start) eight times almost as fast as you can. (I found that you can go to fast also)
2. Quickly insert second programmed working key and cycle from OFF to RUN (Not Start) two times almost as fast as you can. Dash displays the SecuriCode keypad door code.
3. Quickly insert new unprogrammed key and cycle from OFF to RUN (Not Start) ..... dash should display Key Programmed. The hazard lights may flash and door locks cycle. Turn key off and remove.
4. Test new key.
Use these instructions if your Ford F250, F350, F450, F550 has the smart key system.
You must have two previously programmed intelligent access keys inside your vehicle and the new unprogrammed intelligent access keys readily accessible.
Make sure that your vehicle is off before beginning this procedure. Make sure that you close all the doors before beginning and that they remain closed throughout the procedure. Perform all steps within 30 seconds of starting the sequence. Stop and wait for at least one minute before starting again if you perform any steps out of sequence.
Read and understand the entire procedure before you begin.
1. Remove the key blade from the transmitter.
2. Remove the tray and the cover from the center console. With the buttons facing upward, place the first intelligent access key in the backup slot.
3. Press the push button ignition switch.
4. Wait five seconds and then press the push button ignition switch again.
5. Remove the intelligent access key.
6. Within 10 seconds, place a second programmed intelligent access key in the backup slot and press the push button ignition switch.
7. Wait five seconds and then press the push button ignition switch again.
8. Remove the intelligent access key.
9. Wait five seconds, then place the unprogrammed intelligent access key in the backup slot and press the push button ignition switch. Programming is now complete.
Check that the remote control functions operate and your vehicle starts with the new intelligent access key.
If programming was unsuccessful, wait 10 seconds and repeat steps 1 through 7.